Freshbooks vs Sage 50
Freshbooks vs Sage 50 Cloud accounting comparison: Read our detailed product description, user reviews and expert analysis to figure out the right one for you.
- Freshbooks is available in 4 different pricing tiers, three of which are available for free trial.
- Lite: $15 / month
- Plus: $25 / month
- Premium: $50 / month
- Select: Quote / month
- Free trial: Available
- Yearly discounted payments: Available
Sage 50 Pricing
- Sage 50 has 3 different packages you can sign up with. Unlike Freshbooks, it doesn't offer free trials.
- Pro Accounting: $56.08 / month OR $340.00 / year
- Premium Accounting: $84.58 / month OR $510.00 / year
- Quantum Accounting: $139.58 / month OR $842.00 /year
Freshbooks integrates with the following business systems and applications, it has one of the most inclusive integrations with 3rd party software you probably use including but not limited to:
- Payment Evolution
- and hundreds of more applications.
Sage 50 Integrations
Sage 50 integrates with the following business systems and applications, it has one of the most inclusive integrations with 3rd party software you probably use including but not limited to:
- Sage 50cloud Accounting software isn't behind Freshbooks in terms of integrations offering API connections to hundreds of different software and tools including;
- Amazon Marketplace
- and many more.
Ease of use 9.0
Setup cost 9.5
Value for money 10.0
Reliability and Availability 9.8
Sage 50 Features
Ease of use 7.0
Setup cost 8.0
Value for money 8.0
Reliability and Availability 9.9
Who use Freshbooks?
- Freshbooks is mostly used by small businesses with 1 to 100 employees and revenue less than 10 million dollars a year. Some of the biggest companies using Freshbooks are: Cnn
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Bench Accounting
- Financial Force
Who use Sage 50
Frequently Asked Questions
Fancy colored accordion?for color the accordion.